Intelligence Research Unit
– Neural Edge Enhancer for Supervised Edge Enhancement from Noisy Images
– Analysis of the Neural Edge Enhancer Trained for Edge Enhancement in Noisy Images
– Reduction of Noise from Images by Use of a Neural Filter
– A Method for Designing the Optimal Structure of a Neural Filter
– Efficient Approximation of Neural Filters for Removing Read more...
– Automated CT Liver Volumetry by Use of Three-Dimensional Fast-Marching and Level-Set Segmentation
– A CAD Utilizing 3D Massive-Training ANNs for Detection of Flat Lesions in CT Colonography in a Large Multicenter Clinical Trial
– Polyp Detection in CT Colonography: Performance of a CAD Scheme Incorporating 3D MTANNs on False-Negative Polyps in a Multicenter Clinical Trial< Read more...